Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 1,301 to 1,307 of 1,307

CurryPowderKeg79

I'm currently 5.5 hours into Persona 4 Golden

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

RR529

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5) - Completed the optional fight to obtain Odin earlier today. Really felt like I hit a wall there at first because he's very quick to use an unavoidable party wide OHKO move (he'll use it if you let him get the upper hand for too long, or even if you dodge/block his attacks but don't go on the offensive yourself. You need to balance your offense & defense really well to keep him from using it), but after changing my tactics I finally managed to take him down. Felt absolutely impossible at first, lol.

Powerwash Simulator (PC Game Pass) - Just started on the Spanish Villa in the Bonus Jobs. After I complete it I'll only have 3 more jobs left (not counting any DLC, which I probably won't get as I've already put around 70 hours into it as it is).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

larrythumbs

Yoshi's Crafted...
Theme song in my ear all day at work.

larrythumbs

Tyranexx

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch) - Still working on my NG+ run and in the depths of the massive Chapter 5. Good news: the Oceanus was sent packing. Bad news: Dana is now missing! Dana's memories just hit their climax too....Now for the messy aftermath. I still quite enjoy this game; there's a reason why it caused me to fall in love with this series!

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT) - Just wrapped up Case 2 yesterday evening. It's hard to talk about this game without spoiling anything, but I will say I'm glad some characters have returned (especially Adrian Andrews, considering she had a rough time near the end of Justice For All, Maya, Pearl, and a couple other old favorites). The Stolen Turnabout was an interesting one, even if I guessed the twist long before the game let me get there. Turnabout Memories is probably my favorite introductory case to date. It wasn't too handhold-y while also still being interesting to get through.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

FishyS

Slightly addicted to Dragon Quest Treasures. It's just so adorable and fun to walk around with your critters and grab random weeds and items. Kind of reminds me of a much more laid back Pokemon Arceus.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic